I want a World free from: Child abuse & Human trafficking, Greed, Lies, Injustice, Poverty, Starvation, A free and fair World for everyone.

Its not about how many followers you have. When you follow and then unfollow its about ego. This should be about patriots standing together and supporting one another. Support smaller accounts and dont unfollow to build up your own numbers. Did you forget?#wwg1wga and what that stands for? We are in this together! we stand together! some of us are new hear from Twatter and finding our feet 💕💕

Thank you. I'm here to interact with like minded people. Follow me or don't. It's no big deal. I unfollowed a large account on Twitter, before my suspension, because his ego just got to be too much. Can we just let this (follow/unfollow, big account/ small account) thing go? We're not on Twitter anymore😩🙄

In response Victoria Que to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @airforcebratt in this post can reply

I want a World free from: Child abuse & Human trafficking, Greed, Lies, Injustice, Poverty, Starvation, A free and fair World for everyone.

In response D.J. S.. to her Publication

💕💕Well said...It was my rant for the day. Its always about the numbers isnt it, seems so childish..this game of numbers and account sizes, when we're all fighting for the same thing🤷‍♀️ love and light to you.