#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My confidence level is 99.99 that#Fooked is inbound.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN< I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE EARTH ON THIS. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FOOK WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THIS IS INBOUND!!!!!! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WARNED BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT RED PILL IS GOING TO SLAP PEOPLE RIGHT IN THE FACE OR UP THEIRS DO NOT TELL ME NOTHING IS HAPPENING OPEN YOUR EYES SORRY I HAD TO VENT @vincentkennedy

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply

Patriot from the beginning ❤ President Trump! Mother, Christian and proud grandma! I Love our country!

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

My whole family (except my grand children) think my husband & I have gone down the deep end and don't believe what we say anymore. They all voted for Trump and I just feel like they have lost hope when the election was stolen from our beloved President. I trust President Trump and the plan! WWG1WGA

A believer in Jesus Christ: Patriot: Mother and grandmother to one. Soap maker and love my family. Starting second chapter in my life!

In response Jolina Savage to her Publication

I am dealing with the same problem with my two grown children. I have learned to not get upset and pray!:)

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Jolina Savage to her Publication

i trust the plan too I am tired of fighting every day but I just can't and won't back dow for what is right

(2) Show this thread