“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

MUST WATCH AND SHARE!

Wow! I suffer from an Autu-Immune Disease whereby my Immune System attacks itself because it cannot tell the difference between what is healthy and what is diseased. How scary to think this was done to me purposely. God help those who were the perpetrators of these vaccines.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotJoan in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Patriot Joan to her Publication

yes, I developed an autoimune disease (GA) shortly after getting a tetanous booster shot and I am quite certain that it was due to the shot....I don’t ever take any of the other shots.

Mother..Veteran wife..Praying for our President, our country , and all of our children.

I have had Raynaud' for almost 20 yrs now. It is autoimmune reaction to cold and stress causing decreased blood flow to. extremities. Purple fingers, pain, decreased healing. My sis has MS, DX very young lesions on brain and spine ( 17 yes old) not normal at all.

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

@Scooby85 this is a great share to get the word out for people to be able to make informed choices... thank YOU! @patriotjoan I too suffer from an autoimmune and wonder. It's horrible to think that anyone could be so vicious/evil. Praying for their souls. Also sending prayers for your health! ((((HUGS))))