Family Is Everything ❤️
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has shown me love and kindness and that has made me feel welcome in this movement! It’s so refreshing to be amoungst people who care about others, this planet and the future generations! God Bless you all and thank you for your love & for shining your light for others to see!#wwg1wga #MAGA #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I call them Framily! Those dear friends that may not be family by blood and are definitely more than friends. My framily members love their special name! 💜

love one another

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have been on and tried alot of different platform But nothing absolutely compares to AU by far the best group of people that Vibrate at level thats mind blowing I rememeber you on twitter and am so glad we are here with you.

I remember the days back on Twitter when you were being attacked on a personal level. Crazy what a difference one site on the internet can bring huh?! This site truly is a Godsend and it feels great to be in the company of not only likeminded people but people of GOD and sincere love and care. I hope all is well Casey!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Thank you for all that you do for all of us and God Bless You Dovey! 🙏🏻❤️🕊️👼

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Amen! God Bless!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Steadfast and true, Sister and fellow Anons.
Whisper it in your neighbor's ear, shout it to the hilltops, sing it in the songs to come,
We are varied, but We are Family, We are One, and We Have Arrived.
Before God and each other, shoulder to shoulder we shall see this through. The Line shall be held and The Line Shall Advance.

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Amen!

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

LOVE THAT . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Amen CaseyDee! God Bless you too and love and hugs!! 😊❤️❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you fren! God Bless you and your family always! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💯You totally rock for sure, Sis.🔥💫😘

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Thank you for your kindness and love! I appreciate you . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We appreciate you being here as well hun, your light has been brightly shining ever since the first time Nana found you on twit wit!

Nana really doesnt understand how ppl can not care about others or how they can purposefully harm others.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Amen, Nana!!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

perfectly said .. I cant understand it either

(3) Show this thread

Thank you also! AU is a perfect place of peace.
We seem a minority and the more powerful.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤗...we used to be the people who smiled at the people who dont smile back.🤓

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

CaseyDee, I am tearing up reading this thread. ❤️❤️❤️
I think you expressed so much of what we all feel.
See what you started?
Love Vibes.
I am so blessed to have found you all. The love here is Biblical.
I love you all so much! ❤️❤️❤️
I just wish we could have a group hug.
Wouldn't that be something?

In response hope saxton to her Publication

I would LOVE that and thanQ for your kind words and for feeling the VIBES!!! God Bless you and we will all see each other in the future and YES lots of HUGS!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Your my cousin ❤️. 😉

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

HIYA . 😃🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

💕💕 Love you too Sister 💕💕⚔ Till the end! 🔥

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Awwwwww . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God is Good. So Thankful. Love You Casey, God Bless You. 🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

God Bless you too and thank you Jason! Sending you lots of love and light & appreciate your GOOD VIBES always .
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Thank you for sharing all that you do and for welcoming all of us as well
😘🎈

In response Little Bird to her Publication

You're welcome and thank you for saying that! Love having you here and thank you for all the great vibes girl!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank you, Casey! You are a beacon.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Awww that sweet of you to say!!! Thank you for being here and for all of your love and support! Sending you and your family lots of love and light always 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing all of your wisdom, love & light! I always enjoy your posts.😊

🙏🕊💗💫✝️

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

I appreciate that very much and thank you so much!! I enjoy your wisdom and posts too! God Bless you and your family and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

you are a beautiful young woman🌷 GOD bless. I trust my 16 yr old turns out the same 🌸

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Awww that is so sweet of you to say!! Thank you and God Bless you and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

my favorite saying is friends are the family you choice for yourself.

In response Renee White to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Thank you!!!
Cheers!!!

You're welcome! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Awww thank you so much for that!! And yes its all about the children!! Thank you for being here and for helping to spread love and light! God Bless you always 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

que la force soit avec vous 🙏💖🌿

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

♥️👋

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Amen!

(2) Show this thread