XFactor Winner Reveals World’s Secret Religion - 5 Hrs:[17] minutes

*Anons please archive and place safely on other platforms in case YT pulls it down

The first 1:15 hours is stunning with the pictures of all of the actors, athletes, musicians, politicians, popes. Dozens upon dozens of photos and nearly all at the very top of each of their professions. Suicide weekend coming up.

Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Robin Williams, Mac Miller, Prince, Hanks, Madonna, Ellen, Oprah, every late night talk show host current

Some will take the easy way out.

Their Symbolism will be there Downfall.

-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4NTdSK5ac

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It's long but straight 🔥🔥🔥

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

i posted this when it was 4 days omd and not many views been posting it everywhere wanting someone to upload to bitchute.com or Rumble for safe keeping. ty for posting this is very important to him and should be to all of us who love god. 💘

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Powerful mesage. Yes, He definately put his life on the line.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I watched this and all I can say is WOW>>> I am stunned but not stunned, if that makes any sense at all.....and even though I know these ppl gave over to evil I still grieve for their soul. Sooooo many have fallen like lucifer and for lucifer....my heart weeps again but not as it does for the victims..it weeps in a different way...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I've only gotten 2 hours in, I'll finish today. Yes, I understand what you mean. You know it exists, but here's proof

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Probably have to do like I did with some of the long videos over at Extreme Reality Check & break it into smaller pieces to digest lol

Thanks for posting

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I'm only 2 hours in myself. Breaking into segments makes sense

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This is disturbing. DJT was shown giving the free masonry hand shake. Did I imagine this? Did any one else see this? Please comment. I pray to God I'm wrong.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

It was Sean Hannity who grasped his hand in that way. POTUS has been using their signs and symbols against them, so there was a reason for it, if in fact he returned the handshake in that way

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I didnt see Trump, wow need to watch a 3rd time without driving so i dont miss it. however he did say the people who beleive in jesus never make it up the levels. stay to rhe right is what they tell you when you jion the left is the upper levels funny right?

(3) Show this thread

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

😉