all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Altijan Juric best known by his stage name Altiyan Childs, is an Australian singer-songwriter. He was the winner of the second season of The X Factor Australia in 2010, and subsequently signed with Sony Music Australia.

Does he hold the reason why many think dead people are still alive and will rise?

Vile and Wretched deplorables may you all rise to see the light
(I had planned on posting the whole video but won't. Just 2 parts..this is part one and the next part2 will be in the replies)

I'm still learning..the ripples move across the water and bring me clarity

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

part two and these2 clips are only a small part of the ocean of information he has to give us. Bless him and other's like him who take a stand

After viewing this clip you've heard about 44.24 minutes of over 5 hours..do learn more.
full video here:https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/x-factor-winner-reveals-worldwide-freemasonry-secretly-cloaks-it-s-true-religion-luciferianism

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

He did such and amazing job on his video! someone needs to record the whole video and put it up on bitchute or rumble before it gone.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I wonder how many have the time to watch all 5 hours. I am going at it piece meal here's section 1:09 to 1:29 ends with Obama bit..might talk more about him haven't gotten that far

I do disagree with him on one point that he says a few times. Cause#GodWins and that ain't Lucifer

full video here:https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/x-factor-winner-reveals-worldwide-freemasonry-secretly-cloaks-it-s-true-religion-luciferianism

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

i must admit i have watched the whole video twice.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Color me impressed!!!
I am a little over half way through... backed up every bit as I go.
I can easily see watching this more then once.
I can't remembers who postd it first* ..when I jumped over and looked at web page n said eh maybe later. Later came and said wow...he has quite a way about him..like you just can't look away...all the little pieces falling in perfect place.

(*I'd like to say thank you and give it a heart. Thank You if it was you)

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Chase, click on at the bottom under it