I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

https://youtu.be/rVSYsgGC71s
Most of you dont know my story. I have Ovarian cancer and had a stroke during surgery that made me lose vision in my left eye. Then during chemotherapy i had another stroke in the same area that took half the vision in my right eye. I was a lifelong reader of up to 10 books a week and an artist. Now i am almost blind.
I am back home after neurologist visit. My CT scan showed a little worse in the area where I had my stroke. The neurologist said my vision won’t get better “without a miracle “. I was sad, but on the way home I prayed to God that whatever He decided to do with my life I would stay faithful.
Then, after I opened my iPad, I saw I had a message from an old friend I haven’t talked to since last year. She said that she just knew that I needed this song right now. God works in mysterious ways! 🖐🏻🤚🏻 Listen to the words, it’s like the Lord is talking to me through this song.
Elevation Worship ✨ I Shall Not Want
Brand New Song! Listen & Be ble

Shall Not Want | Official Lyric Video | Elevation Worship & Maverick City - YouTube

The official lyric video of "Shall Not Want" from the album, Old Church Basement, by Elevation Worship and Maverick City. Available everywhere now: https://e...

❤️❤️God is good ALL the time!!! I was speaking to our very spirit filled naturopath the other day and he reminded me that we need to consider ourselves blessed to be going through trials. He is refining us for His glory. You, sweet lady, He is forming into a most beautiful diamond. I followed you on WeGo and now here. You are such an encouragement to others and shining BRIGHTLY!!! He is carrying you through all this and don't you EVER forget it!!! He's got you and isn't letting go EVER!!!!! ❤️🙏❤️

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @warriorgrammy in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Leah Vander to her Publication

Thank you so much! All i have ever wanted is to be able to stand in front of Jesus at the end of my life and have Him say “Well done.” I gave every aspect of my life over to God in 2002, when i was in the darkest time of my life. My life had not been easy up to then, but i sat on the floor of a tiny apartment and cried out to God to take my life and do whatever He wanted with it, I give up! Ever since He has never left my side. i am not afraid of anything in this world (except maybe snakes and spiders, lol).