Rachel Maddow is STILL panicking and desperately crying to try stop this audit calling the auditors and funders and reporters covering it conspiracy theorist and “Qanon” followers. I have one simple question Rachel.. Why are you and [they] fighting so hard? Shouldn’t an audit of the “most secure election in history” be welcomed with open arms? Where was our security when we demanded votes NOT be delivered by mail? If we want to Audit, then keep your trap shut and enjoy the show. Your panic makes it very obvious that there was huge fraud and we know it’s there. 🇺🇸⚔️🍿

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Well she's a guy so...nothing but a TRANNY.

In response Cindy Rogers to her Publication

Oh ok , so you have no problem keeping Republicans out while YOU (democrats) were counting votes but YOU have a problem with Republicans keeping you ( democrats) out! How's that work?

(1) Show this thread

what a putrid stinking mess this lying piece of shit is.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

she scared ...

She saw my sign

" . . me thinks she doth protest too much!"

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

lol he cant control emotions at all, hilarious watching these news clips!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

"...other states in this Country.", you say???

~ You bet your ass, Cupcake. Better push that narrative harder, nothing can stop what is coming.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

those who scream the loudest ... how can they not know they're just exposing themselves 🙄

In response white light to his Publication

When people are from a lower vibration, consciousness, they have no idea that they don't know ... their experience is such, that is all they do know. They have no idea they are giving themselves away, standing naked in the courtyard ...

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

And then, GAME OVER!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

She is absolutely absurd.