Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Twitr is down over 15%, but that's not the big news ~ anybody else see Googl is moving down close to 20% ~ are U seeing what I'm seeing?

Z storm is upon us...

Notice the ribbon in the pic? This is from bing search that appears to link to MSN Money re: tweitr ~ Search for it now. I couldn't find the ribbon showing like below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

sup with that???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

AHAHAH I love this guy!!
EPIC TROLLER
That's my Prez....
Thank you for the smile Kim.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Thanks Kim, its so nice to have good news! That's very poignant considering the history. FB should be on the same glide line.

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

"Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities"...

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

This is most excellent news!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH=
143=
THE...

Hey, Kim, are you on Twit as Keem_113? Just checking.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Yes, that's me!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Reminds me of the Trump tweet from the first DNC debate.
โ€œBoring!โ€œ - DJT

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

go get 'em, POTUS and Q !

(1) Show this thread

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

1710 Gematria ๐Ÿค”

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

They banned their number one star who got 0 for his work (thanks Dan) and was soooo cool he got 89 million followers.
Twitter sucks without us

That shit still pisses me off