This may not be popular . . .

A rally, Dan? You want a rally?

Our fellow Americans are suffering.
Children are being physically, mentally, and emotionally tortured by masks and the threat of more "shots."
Parents have lost their jobs, homes, and minds.
Cops are committing suicide, as are veterans.
Our tax money is being shipped overseas, laundered, and sent back to the traitorous bastards betraying us.
Corporations are using coercion to force people to have a bioweapon shot into our veins, one that contains unknown substances that are harming and killing people.
America is being fleeced.

But you want a rally?

HELL NO.

Not until the STOLEN election is overturned.
Not until we WAKE UP the brainwashed citizens of our country.
Not until we have JUSTICE for the people and our planet.
Not until we have TRUTH and TRANSPARENCY.
Not until we are FREE.

Egos be damned. Our country needs saving.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ€œπŸ€› WWG1WGA!!!

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/138796986580

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I feel 100% the way you do. The Q Military Op on the one hand are "saving the world", yet on the other, since this started, we now see more human suffering and NWO control of all races, ages and cultures than ever before. It's not adding up. We are to be concerned about children under ground we have never seen and are asked to trust they exist and are being rescued, while we watch our own, being traumatized by having to wear gags, play apart from friends they are told can kill them, not be able to spend time with grandparents, get rashes, commit suicide, eat alone and be forced by brainwashed parents into having dangerous dna experiments injected into them. Who is helping the children right in front of us? I drive by the school yards and see wee ones wearing masks in 80 degree heat under the sun. Can the Q Military do something to put a stop to these damn mask mandates where they exist and BAN the experimental use of poisons on minors over this fake scamdemic please already, please

We need to take positive actions whenever we can. Talk to the school boards, present the evidence, parent should take their children out of schools to stop this damage. There are many things we can do, even though they are hard.

We need to stop looking for saviors, and become the saviors ourselves. WE need to help stop this, or we'll just go back to the same old cycle of complacency. πŸ’™

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I homeschooled my daughter who is an adult now. I am concerned about why so few seem concerned about all of the children I see out in public wearing masks, the suicides in the news, the people I learn about whose wee ones have not been able to be held by their grandparents yet because the grandparents, who are brainwashed from the news, are too afraid to be near anyone. I take care of what I can. Who is helping these kids that have no voice or power that are now being given anti-anxiety medication to better deal with the mask wearing and "be afraid of everyone", brainwashing? Why are they any less important than the ones underground? Trauma is trauma.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes, trauma is trauma. And that may be the one thing that no one counted on and everyone will work to prevent.

πŸ’™

(1) Show this thread