Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

LIN WOOD TROLLS EWAN OF NEWSWEEK AFTER EWAN WRITES THIS ARTICLE

[see thread]

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-trump-white-house-biden-dead-qanon-1587710

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

When they say black and white hats, do you mean trestle board.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You come up with interesting phrases. What the hell is a trestle board?

https://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/trestle-board.html
Handshakes, duality and bs rule the world. I didn't come up with the phrase. Great info but this guy no idea of his leaning ultimately back to duality but this is what is up with hell.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

"safe data protection of email addresses" Very Funny. Thanks for always something new and unusual

Why do you say GhostEzra is leaning back to duality?

Just trying to show folks EVERYWHERE NOT to fall for bs, not even that account, one way or the other. Ya'll just be alert, I love real patriots, nothing more, or less.

If you are insinuating I somehow switched the script beyond what I posted, but or deceptive of platform. lol Maybe look up the words, if you can see them. I don't know they ghost shit. I don't get flustered, are you? Idk. My whole point about all of it. WHO is so worried about my views on Ghost, that they would try to sway this subject matter.

(3) Show this thread