Big shout to whiplash, my favourite guy, l have been following whippie for over a year now, Daniel thank you so much for keeping patriots worldwide informed, l know you will not see this post, however, from the heart, Whiplash posted this a year ago looks like it is about to happen

Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Something funny happened a couple of days ago. My family believes that I am a conspiracy theorist. Recently, my husband was in a large home improvement center and all of a sudden the emergency broadcast noise echoed through the building. My husband told me later that he thought to himself "it is happening, she was right." I don't really care about being right but it would be nice for people to see me as a credible person! (They were announcing vaccination centers open) I feel sorry for these people for what they are going to find out. I feel sad for the parents who had children that went missing. I feel sad because of the evil vax they are giving people to "save them". People around the world are going to be devastated. We learned this demonic stuff over 4 years. Imagine how difficult it will be finding out in 3 days? I can't wait to get through this horrible time and finally move on to our wonderful future. Dark to light. Pray.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

πŸ§‘πŸ™l relate on every level, please God it is soon, remember Godwon this spiritual battle dark to light. God is great soon we will all be in a better place with evil removed from planet earthπŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ’›
Whiplash posted this over a year ago, his name is actually Daniel, so please God it happens soon pray and pray more.πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

praying to our dear Lord that it’s GO TIME!!!

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

πŸ™Amen,πŸ™ Daniel posted this over a year ago, but from all oof his recent posts, it looks like Go Time please God
GodwonπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ§‘

(1) Show this thread

And how many times have we heard this before? Starting in January before inauguration.

This has been around for about a year now

In response Liz Lamers to his Publication

πŸ™yes it has said in my post whiplash/Daniel posted it a year ago

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

WowπŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I can't wait! Been looking for "exactly this message" lol

I Have the chills from head to toe !

Please God it is going to happen, feel it is, we have all waited so long, whiplash posted this a year ago, so you must know we need it now
God is greatπŸ™

(1) Show this thread