Mispellings matter - message from
https://t.me/Whiplash347/9657
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
You can let people know this

We are a collective, one. We are a song, symphony, orchestra. This is how it will be.
A movement is occurring. You see its simple. If you struggle enough and are trapped with no escape. Then you go through a series of emotions, thoughts and plans and discovery of what is. This is the perfect plan of escape and just judgment and trial. With no harm coming to the outcome because every eventually has been thought and every scenario played out. Its beautiful perfect and true. When each and every anon/person/self stood there will be a shift in an instant. A flip of the world, a pole shift, darkness to light, fiction to non fiction. No wepons, no fighting, no harm, a shift of self. People who control you the collective elite will shift positions and unity will be played out. From hell to heaven, as above sow below. It will be for sow it is written and nothing can change what is happing.

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Well said. NCSWIC!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

It is time and you have all proofs to remove doubt. As God is the true soul and so shall is be. Society Of United Love is within you and me, you are the lock and i am the key in truth and love and unity, pure positivity and once again i shall be free i have already paved the way. For i am the truth the light the way.