The land of the free, fighting for my father through jesus christ, my country and our president Donald j Trump WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE πŸ•Š

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication

I just checked by watching several ceremonies at the same time. when they wear a coat, there are no medals and they wear a scarf.
So everything is normal here.
Look at Clinton inauguration here, same uniform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9CiqaWOMk

The land of the free, fighting for my father through jesus christ, my country and our president Donald j Trump WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE πŸ•Š

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

great research im in shock patriot

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

These days I'm trying to check this stuff out (when possible), because I think bots and Dems are trying to undermine us and I don't want to empower them to do that.

Only people mentioned by @Evolutionofjocy in this post can reply

Thank you ! We all do it. We are all in this together, our unity is our strengh