all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Altijan Juric best known by his stage name Altiyan Childs, is an Australian singer-songwriter. He was the winner of the second season of The X Factor Australia in 2010, and subsequently signed with Sony Music Australia.

Does he hold the reason why many think dead people are still alive and will rise?

Vile and Wretched deplorables may you all rise to see the light
(I had planned on posting the whole video but won't. Just 2 parts..this is part one and the next part2 will be in the replies)

I'm still learning..the ripples move across the water and bring me clarity

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Based on this first video, it has confirmed that I was correct. Trump is doing the Mason hand shake with Hannity towards the end of the video. So the symbol of the triangle he makes when he sits down is not a good sign either. This has been seen in many photos. Even JFK Jr makes the mason symbol. I believe in Trump and what the plan is but when he shows these symbols captured in photos, are we being led to slaughter or is he just bullshitting the Masons to making them think he is one of them? I guess we won't know until this fully plays out. I hope we are still present on earth once this is over.

I have no idea how much you have watched..but it clearly states they take them through stages...how deep one goes is the question.... AS he stated there is two levels within...each with many stages. They entice and lie leading you deeper within their ranks. Some say Micheal Jackson is alive ..maybe he is and took an exit ramp? One can assume many things but what is important is awareness. I would also bet some might giove that handsake assuming another is involved..and they might be wrong. Open heart, your eyes and mind.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @babamilev in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Maybe it all centers around the art of war he is following keeping the enemies very close to the point you have them convinced you are one of them. If that is the plan, I'm all for it.

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

ps all that babble above=bottom line not all in life is concrete