Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

OH Gov. DeWine part of child trafficking ring in Haiti -brassballs.blog
Selling and kidnapping children since 1991. EAC in Strongsville, Ohio. In 12 countries including Haiti.

NO offense to the good patriots but Ohio always gave me the willy's weird shit afoot.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

SHIT even pre Patt, Huber Heights, so weird. SO many weird things. Like one guy tried to take me to "Canada" but he was not coming back, weird MOFO, walking one time to work, some dude tried to get me to "help him look at a map" as if I am that dumb, ONE place I worked late night, this guy has a kid come in, kid looks messed up, I was like point BLANK are YOU okay? That was odd, dude said he was his dad, I said DO YOU want me to call the police. Happened so fast. TWO skin heads reaking of evil, shady same late night place. Just a few weird things. SHIT I was not even there that long, weird.

FORGOT THE guy staring into a window as I walked to a job there, NOT the dad and he was well doing gross stuff, I freaking hollered at him to gtf away from that place. He was peeping on a lady and her kid, large windows, so even across the street I could see what he was looking at. I told the lady after I ran him off. Called the cops when I got to work, pre cell phone days. Lady thanked me, HER old man was military she said. Said no more open curtains for them. Sad.

Heard rumblings of "satanists" saturating the area, then, well these other weird things....kinda like Albany Ga. WEIRD>

(2) Show this thread