Seattle news reporting a Heinz Ketchup shortage

why is that I wonder 🤔

i will not tell you why.

incase you haven't been down that discussing rabbit hole yet....

clue....🤢🤮

Only people mentioned by @XFILES in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

There are some holes I'm content knowing are nothing I wanna have to remember for the rest of my life and just steer far clear of.
I just do not use it anymore. Lots of products I will not buy anymore without being fully aware of why, and thats ok. Trying not to rely on stores and make our own stuff.
Sometimes I think I wanna know some of these details, but then, deep down, I know I really don't need to. I guess thats what they mean by the choice to know is yours?

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Just Jana to her Publication

i believe so

thats why i think not all will be revealed

if you want to dig for answers they will provide them

but the choice is yours
just like the vaccine
🙌

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Well now I have to know. Is there a source I can go to find out?

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

go to duck duck go...

put in SPIRT COOKING.

hope you have a strong stomach.

brace yourself it gets Dark.

my girlfriend warned me.

once you go down that rabbit hole
you can't UNSEE it.

(1) Show this thread