πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€©πŸ€£
HI PATRIOTS!
Mike Lindell, Lin Wood, and Gen Flynn all the have the phonetic name "lin/lynn as a similarity. Is this an unusual coinkidink??? VERY INTERDASTING!!!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

oh wow !!!!!! yes ...🀩🀩🀩

Hold the ''linn''

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response WWG1 WGA to her Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

"It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”― Thomas Sowell

ingersoll lockwood ....name of author of book "the last president"... and barron trumps time travel adventure book series... also check out ingersoll-lockwood.com very interesting

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mr. Flood to his Publication

awesome!

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Some one was searching for the Name of the best Pillow to have a blessed Shleep.

lindsey graham
abraham lincoln

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

oh, wow, that's sweet! Yes!!
(p.s. one of my names has "lin" in it also, haha, but I am not anyone special, just a normie patriot)

(1) Show this thread

Wow. I love this. VIBES πŸ™πŸ™