Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

thanQ!!!

think i might've snapped tail end of it,
bt Juan seemed to be entertaining Q cloud🤩

💃🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

One of the most interesting he has done - helped by a knowledgable interviewer who I have subscribed to. Interesting to hear the Ratcliffe report was delayed until 19th Jan (was due on 7th December IIRC) proving Foreign interference into the election. Mil in control. Remember what the Boss said; "We caught them all"...👊

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Listening now for second time. LOL

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + Many Blessings > < >

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You Rock PJ! 😎👍

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😇Hey LHA! I'm here!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

I am so glad you are here Court! 💛💫🙏🏻😘😄

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Very interesting thing he said. He mentioned that the DC hotel prices are showing that the rates are higher $$ during the first week in March when he checked them online. Its off season, non holiday, no special event scheduled that we know of. 🤭 🤫