Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

Just a 'kiwi' girl believing in a better world for all - gratitude & love to all Patriots

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

I have, and always will love M.J. Blessed to have gone to one of his concerts. His creative genius in music is so beautiful and no matter what anyone has & will say, I will always believe he was there, and still is, to protect the children ❀️

In response Carm Eilla to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈGod given talent that's for sure he loved the world and all of its people, he sang it in his songs, he was framed for sure y evil cabal deflecting what they were doing to our precious children, msm destroyed him and at one time l aslo had my doubts through brainwashing 101 from tel a vision. MJ loved children and now believe he was trying to save them from evil cabal, he had to fake his death to get away from them. Oprah is the guilty one and the rest of the lying media

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

WoW. i hope so!
i met Louis Johnson a few times at my job back in Cali yrs ago. He's the bass player on Beat It. The first MJ scandal was out. i asked him if MJ was like that, and he said, "Oh yeah, he likes little boys".
Well truthfully, I don't think he would really know...he was MJ's studio musician. and Louis was a little crazy-eyed himself.

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

No l do not think he is Q, however he could be part of the Q team, please God we will all know soonπŸ™πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ§‘
MJ was so gifted natural gift from God and how they tried to destroy him, no words, meanwhile back at the ranch Oprah was the guilty one harming children, so l have read, many different stories from different sources. Will never forget watching her show where she said terrible things about MJ, the media destroy his soul, God bless MJ for all he has been through

(2) Show this thread