Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I keep thinking that there is a big reason why Lin moved to SC, not just that he left GA because of corruption, and because Lin is not afraid of a fight, and also since he says he is not afraid. But I think Lin is running to protect the people of SC because the deep state is getting ready to put their liars into place in SC, and fook up these good people. I think Lin knows what we do not know yet. I hope people in SC realize that he is a savior, and that they need to get it together fast, because he is an eagle swooping down, and also a lion, spreading the truth. Lin is part Trump, and part Flynn. He uses words like Trump, but also action, like Flynn. I think Lin knows where the bodies are buried.

South Carolinian here! I believe Lin lives not far from where I live. I pray to God he helps us keep DS out. Ole Governor Foghorn Leghorn needs to exit!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @debraar in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response debra ann to her Publication

praying for your and your peeps! Praying for us all. I have liars near me that Soros helped get voted in. I have jerry demings pushing the mask madate as mayor of orlando, and val demings his dem wife who hated the wall and hated trump (and val wanted to be bidan's vp) and the soros funded state attorney aramis ayala, and now her protegee worrel, that lie and say they will follow the law, but do not follow the law. SO TIRED OF DEEP STATE CRAP! Be careful, don't let these people get into control. Demings refuses to stop the mask mandate because he wants the power. I think he is bribed and blackmailed into doing the covid plandemic rhetoric. Sick of it! We are free Florida, but mask mandate is still pushed everywhere if you want to go any place.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-monique-worrell-george-soros-state-attorney-20200816-xgstfmgnlnbzrek5bbja4ykm6u-story.html