Hmmm, HORN guy says he's MILITARY👇

Buffalo Horn guy from Capitol Riot reveals as Military Special Ops and gives a Full Disclosure

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

YellowstoneWolfAZ

YellowstoneWolf on rumble he has like 20+ videos there

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Where is the disclosure?

You know how he had that sign that said "Q sent me". Maybe Q really did send him😂

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

i saw a news feed that he is the husband to a PA judge who supported Biden. the judge has the surname of Easton/Eaton. I tried to copy the news link but I was unsuccessful. it was on her FB page which she has since deleted because of the blow back.

whoops wrong pic 😬

From what i heard from the begining is he is a Marine. Hes been undercover for about two years and has been going to all the BLM riots. cameras in the horns.

CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE PRO TRUMP! PRO LIFE! LOVE MY GOD LOVE MY COUNTRY ! WWG1WGA !

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

AND SANTA SURGING SHOWED HIM WEARING A MASK COVERING HIS ENTIRE FACE !!! WHO IS HE !!!!

For The Children- Whatever It Takes Mom, Grandmom My Soul Allegiance Is To Yah

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

Just spent an hour comparing photos...the ears are different.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower 💚💛✨💫🐬💚

Yes, he's a marine. They said he had cameras in his horns. He use ro have a channel on youtube called Starseed Academy, I believe it was called.