Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

TO ALL PET OWNERS OF BELOVED CANINES:
This is the truth...I purchase canned Pedigree in the large cans for my schnauzer.
A month ago there were no large cans to be found so I was forced to buy the small cans. But something to keep in mind...All of our Dollar Generals around here have all been shut down more than once for a "Deep Cleaning." (where I buy Pedigree)
Kiki, my dog, after eating the small can Pedigree starting acting funny. She became very lethargic. Refused to get off the bed for 16 hours straight.
Then her legs started to not work and each one became limp at different times.
Now I am freaking out but still hadn't put 2 and 2 together.
One night after she ate her food she seized while I was holding her. I cried.
More seizures came after eating and then I figured out it had to be the food.
The other day I saw where Meow Mix was badly tainted sending over 26k cats to the Vet and over 2,600 deaths.
This is an attack on our pets!
Make your own food. I am from now on.

Pollyanna very sorry to hear about your pup. I have 2 dogs & never feed them dog food from the big box stores. A good friend of mine raises pure bread dogs. He turned me onto barf (bones and raw food) barfworld.com. The idea is dogs in the wild only eat raw food. When I got my first dog from the shelter they had been feeding him kibble. He had hard lumps in his belly from the compacted kibble. I switched to the raw diet & in just a few days, no more lumps. You will find the dogs breath and coat will also change for the better on the raw diet. You don't have to buy from barfworld you can just make it yourself. I just buy it from their because it is easier, for me. Hope you pup is doing better now.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response All Right to his Publication

They're gorgeous! I am already in love.
Ty for sharing. It means a lot.
I detoxed Kiki and have been making her food from ground turkey&chicken with veggies, brown rice and a chicken gravy.
She loves it and almost immediately she could walk normal again.
No more seizures have happened and she is doing wonderful.
That dog is my bf in the whole world. My sidekick. Sleeping partner. Therapy dog. I would be lost without her.
I've been reading up on all the tainted food and injuries&deaths to our pets.
This is outrageous! And now I see the article from the UK where they are coming after our pets cause they claim they're taking up too much carbon??? What next? Our kids?

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Good for you! Kiki is a lucky pup. I'm so sorry you both went through this.
I'm not sure if this is helpful, but our local butcher makes a blend that has the right proportions of bone, organs, etc.
It's easy and reasonable.
My pups love it.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

If they’re doing this to our pets food think of what they’re doing to our food. I don’t trust any pre packaged food for me or my dogs. I buy whole meats, grind it myself, whole veggies cook them myself. Since I’ve been doing that the medical problems & excess weight vanished.

Be careful what you consume as well. I am completely Convinced those evil people want all us “eaters” dead.

(3) Show this thread