Who is in Control?

Q How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Q What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Q Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA. No approval or congressional oversight.
Q What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Q You have more than you KNOW.

Abraham Lincoln declared Martial Law which suspended habeas corpus in the US.

Martial law suspends everything Posse Comitatus (try civilians) habeas corpus (no due process), courts, judges, congress, Criminal Code everything.

Q Think about it Logically, The only way is the military
MARTIAL LAW (since 2016 covert war for now)

Why is POTUS surrounded by generals? Generals loyal to their oath (1776 Constitution).

Trump is out of the picture-MARTIAL LAW is still in force and it will become VISIBLE when this movie draws to it's final breath.

Q Future Proves Past

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

HOWS THIS GOING TO GET CORRECTED ??? ⬇️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

All i interpet is the military was and is still in charge. read my Q Brief on telegram and see what you think.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

This is as Spot On as it gets.
-Interesting that MAY Day is tomorrow.
-Bitcoin Founder arrested yesterday for laundering $335 Million?
-If you don't see anyone that was in the Congressional Chamber on Wednesday, don't worry - You'll make new friends.