You will love my new eBook i decided to go for a lower price $2.50 instead of the originl $4.99 VERY DETAILED ALSO.

Download here!
https://bit.ly/tonykashman

This focuses on natural herbal healing and herbs are dirt cheap or even grow them. It is time we get rid of big pharma and promote natual healing.

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

patriot, plowman, planner

Ordered the trio of books - will forward PDFs to my teenage daughters. Wanted you to know "checkout" at the store does not seem to work on Brave ("protect your data") Browser. Switched over to Firefox to order again and it worked. Just saying, an IT glitch may frustrate some trying to order who will just sigh and move on. Take up with your sales side. Will help. Many of us are abandoning various older browsers these days. God bless your steps helping youth.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response RD5 507 to his Publication

Thank you. I do not have power over that teespring site if you are having problems then you may want to speak to their customer services. I use opera browser has it own free vpn extension they that site might be better for you i love it

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Does your keto book have lots of recipes? I know the basics but looking for more recipes.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

just ordered a copy.
Ty, glad to help support.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Thank you every penny earned on my stuff will go towards my new youthclub i want to open ot get kids to start reconnecting please share this to your friends

(1) Show this thread