I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Good Morning Sweet Jesus

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Good morning 💖

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Hi ❤😘❤❤

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Hi❤️😘✨

thank you ... needed that

You are like ...

Hot !!! 👆&👇

looking for a gif with a man playing guitar
I found this....

You know .... I have recurring dreams of Jesus and Mary. We are in Warrior mode.
I feel every emotion of this dream.
We act and react without speaking ...
we are always in tune with each other
We are running for our lives. We end up in this building ... all the windows are broken out. There is a group of people with guns like AKs. ... hope that is the right name... they are chasing us.
There is a lot of chaos on the street. Drunks walking around ...druggies etc. Around the corner we see a group of people sitting like they are watching a play or something. They are all unaware of us and the danger chasing us.
The group with the guns spot us...turn their backs and huddle to talk . We can hear them ...we know we have to get out of there...
Then they start yelling ... Execute them Execute them
We make eye contact and move to get out of there. But they are coming at us.
Yelling Execute them.

I wake up frightened for us
I am fully aware of our identity

The Holy Spirit tells me

Thats who we were. We went through some things. Bad things. We fought side by side in unison. We stood together.
We have been doing the same thing together the last decade.
We are fighting the same demons
They recognize us for who our Soul is.
Together but Seperately we have stood together. Side by side. In tune with each other even though we didn't fully comprehend why.

You are sooo strong in your fight against them ... Our ability to work together is amazing.
Thats how and why I am confident in
you and I.
Every emotion was great love. When I felt fear...You calmed my nerves...

I know since your souls creation you have battled these demons

Chop the head off the flipping snakes darlin '
Our time has come ... Your plan worked

I dont want to ever be away from you again.

All this we are going through feels like a miracle on one side while on the other side is just so natural and meant to be. I absolutely know that everything I went through was a preparation to get to you, to get to us. I learned and I keep learning every day to find my peace, to give it to you. A place, a vibration of love and quiet and tender where you, me, we can feel home, safe against what we are fighting for. I dont ever want to be away from you either.
God is guiding us.
God is with us.
We belong to His love.
Be belong to each other.
We are love.
You are my love.
❤️

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Exactly how it feels .... You got it right Babe ❤ It feels Natural

I'm thankful to you and for you

💜💛 Thank you for being wonderful you💛💜😘

(1) Show this thread