#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Yeah, well if we could put a rush on these bed thingys here, then things might not be as scary. That would be great!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

med beds are not for people with souls......they are lying to us....

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

You should research into them more. I don't think they're what you believe they're what you believe them to be. It's interesting the method they use to cure illnesses and rejuvenate our bodies. I did a lot of personal research on them and I'm impressed with the concept.

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

I've been waiting....lol!!!

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸 Tough job with non believers!!! 👍🏻TRUMP

My thought is Trump kept talking about making more medical equipment... ventilators, knowing we do not need no more damn ventilators. Maybe, just Maybe they are mass producing med beds !!! wouldnt that be wonderful for less fortunate people who really need them.. then after all get them that need them.... I'D like to tighten up my old ass skin.

Clairvoyant. Patriot. God always wins in the end! #MAGA #IFBAP

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

i was thinking the same thing 👍🏻😊

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I lost two lung lobes to cancer and am praying that a med bed will improve my breathing capacity and cure everyone of this disease!🙏🙏🙏

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

From what I've been told about them, they should be able to restore your lungs to full youthful capacity. I hope that you're among the first that gets the chance to use them. Hopefully before the year is out.😉

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Can't wait. Yes I personally look forward to it because I have things I need corrected but I really look forward to it for all those children, our vets and all my friends that have cancer. 🙏

In response Love Wins to her Publication

The Med Beds will be the first of the new technology released to us. I'm hoping that we see them before the end of the year. I wonder if I'll be able to get one for the home?😜

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Can't wait. Yes I personally look forward to it because I have things I need corrected but I really look forward to it for all those children, our vets and all my friends that have cancer. 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts