Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Veterinarian Tech, Wife of a Navy veteran keeping the vibe high πŸŒˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒˆπŸ”₯Love the USA & My President Donald J TrumpπŸ’œπŸ’œ Holding the lineπŸ’ͺ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

miss him so muchπŸ’œπŸ’œ

In response Sliver Raven to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

40 Minutes Delta
15 Minute Delta..

Yes Daddys at the Street that is the Day Of Year that is
4/01/2021..

91st ..

What Now?

A message from our sponsors.
πŸΈπŸ‘‡

Please start the rallies in ARIZONA!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 108
We need him back!

more false hope?

Searching for info on Larry Fink and BlackRock Investments. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#wallstreet#Bitcoin#wwg1wga

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Trump should hold it at Ohio State - The Horseshoe that has a capacity of over 100k - He would fill it and there would be an overflow lot for sure!!!

Good stuff, but wow......how long do they plan on dragging this entire fiasco out? Reason why I ask, Trump us losing supporters every day they do nothing about the crimes committed against We, The People. So many still asleep, so many suffering, so many feel abandoned by Donald John Trump, so many feel lied to by Donald John Trump.

Of course they could kick off the "Great Awakening" right now and today if they find the will to do so. One single PUBLIC arrest for ALL to SEE and you got yourself the BOOM that is needed.

Now, ask yourself this....if Patriots are REALLY and TRULY in Control, why ZERO public arrests of KNOWN and CAREER DC Pure Trash Swamp rats? Wouldn't that be a pure, plain and simple, good, grand and glorious way to start a REAL "Great Awakening"?

Just WHO is in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY? Answer that question and I firmly believe you will answer the question "just WHO is in control".

Absolutely baffling times!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Powerful! I got goose bumps.
That's my PREZ!!

In response robin fineman to her Publication

He is a born leader and so caring and motivating. When others try to copy his natural born style they just look stupid. Media is going to go crazy if the rallies start. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dan Bongino was begging our president to hold one yesterday during his interview

A Trump Rally only works after some action taken. Right now we don't even have a country. Before any more hype and hooPla, before any more talk and false promises, let's see just a LITTLE bit of REAL and TRUE justice for ALL to SEE.

For, you see, we simply have no country without justice. What is the point of another rally if we don't have a country?

DEAD. Done in 2090.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

just love that man. i get tears in my eyes when i watch these videos.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Put this into perspective here (BTW these will become the Be All End All Rallies) but imagine for a moment how much the DS would like to get rid of Trump. Think of the security at a rally, not just on the ground, but the air and even space. Who would be the ONLY ones that could provide a safe place like this to secure, monitor, and effectively protect a venue (or venues) like this so that our President is safe and clear of danger AT ALL TIMES? Who is REALLY in control :)

There's a lot of meaning into this, and it's all ear to ear smilingly amazing - I cannot WAIT.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

woohoo!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Can’t wait!

Amazing. With Q+

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

I remember as a kid standing in class before it started saying the pledge of allegiance daily (gives away my age😁)

(1) Show this thread