"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Get it, Truly I Do. You Really Need Others To Hear You, Right?
What Happens when Magnetic Energy becomes a Repelling force with Other Magnets?
You Flip One, The Rest Begin To Pull In TOGETHER as One.

How Can This Be Applied Now?
Do We Have Oposing Energies Pushing Us Apart?

Is Your Message Red-Pilling or Repelling?
Both Sides are Very Charged, Yes?

What Message Would Allow You To Be Pulled To The Other Side and Opening Ears, Hearts, and Minds?
Are You Strong Enough To Flip YourSelf for The Greater Good?

Everyside I see People Calling for Love, Peace, and Co-Existing Happiness For Humanity. Even Though Their Message is Not Yours and Vice Versa, Deep Down, All Wish for The Same Thing, However it is Being Distorted and Confused By The Governments, Media, Elite.

Magnetize Yourself With The Loving Kindness Peace Respectful Understanding Forgiveness of Our LORD, See Who You Pull To YOU.
#WEUNITE Humanity
#wwg1wga#GodWins
✝️https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVXNc
Matthew 4:19

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! AMEN,AMEN, AMEN SERIOUSLY!!!!!
THAYS WHERE I AM NOW 100%
FROM THE BEGINNING I TRIED TO PULL SO MANY TO THE LIGHT. I LEARNED I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT TRY ANY LONGER.
Everyonw has their own free will.
THAT NEGATIVE DOESNT WORK FOR ME ANYMORE❤❤❤

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

God Bless You Sister. So Much Love to You always.❤️🙏

awwww same to you my brother.
i hope you had a blessed day today

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Krissycash in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristina Cashman, click on at the bottom under it