"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am not part of any religion, Just of God. I knew very little of any of this, or spirituality, until I began to Vibrate Physically as The Holy Spirit Awakened within me, now it is all day everyday. I thought I was losing my mind at first, I worked it backwards through much information I gathered on my own, other peoples teaching twisted me up inside to listen to, trusting my❤️, I learned, I was being reborn. I now Know God is real. I have seen things many can not comprehend but Will See soon. As I stood face to face with God I truly realized my purpose, I walked away from it all, everything. Took all I had paid off my house, and just live as he provides me now, it wont be long as I feel the intensity increase by day and I just feel it within all of me. Yes that is all meant literally. I have seen things with my own eyes here now, FEEL FOR GOD. IT IS TIME. I AM Reaching out from My Heart To Yours, If its for You, YOU WILL KNOW. You are Safe. ALL WILL GO. Patience is Key.#wwg1wga 🙏

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

in other countries and some Native American tribes, there is a belief that epileptics are more spiritual and closer to God because of their " shaking", which indicates a higher vibrational frequency.
i always thought of when I gave a speech, since I would often shake while speaking to the public.

When we are tested or looked upon to speak, from our hearts, and into our minds will flow the words as they come to us easily, and this is God shinning from within, for You, for Him, and For us All to see. God Bless You and I Love You Very Much.❤️🙏 I have native ancestry, so this was a welcomed gift from You, Thank You for sharing. I wonder if they vibrated more with a Herkimer diamond in their pocket?🤔 God is so very Great.

In response All Well to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it