"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Got a text from a family member who said that since I'm not vaccinated, I would have to stay 6 feet away from my little niece, who will be celebrating her 2nd birthday. All my in-town family is vaccinated and proud of it. Heard one whisper about me, "Anti-vaxxer." I told them I'm only against unsafe vaccines. The feeling that text brought was horrible. It was like being told you're not the right religion or skin color or gender, etc. All based in fear. I responded back and said I'd skip the get-together, no problem. Was contacted again and they said it didn't have to be 6 feet, but not to pick her up. Said they want to keep her well. I told them politely that the new news is that I would be in more danger being around them because of them "shedding" the vax. Have tried to red-pill them, but so far, they don't believe the election was stolen, that there's a child-trafficking network, or that bad operatives are in our govt. I feel like an alien.

Only people mentioned by @RealTruthPatriot in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

So sorry you're going through that too...😔🙏