Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I've got a feeling 9 is 4 days away + I'm sure VK said it wouldnt get to 10 because of barstool pizza?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

I do recall him saying that it would not go to ten ;) It will be like when I counted before getting my children's hinds ends lol. 8.91....a 8.91....8.92222222222 If I get to 8.93 it is going to be a 8.94!!!#BringOnTheNine

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

That's more like it. 👊🏻

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

8+9=17

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Child of God ✝️. 🔥Wife 🚒 . Mother 💕💕❤️ . MomMom 💕 . WWG1WGA 🦅 . CULT 45 🇺🇸. Q 💥

I think thats on the low end.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'l say that again that is fooked HIGH !!!! = 8.9 APL

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

The VK banner. Castle Rock?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🐸Almost -@CryptoKoba VK you're getting closer baby!!!

God First, Family loving Patriot mom Not related to Biden at all 😂 Trump #19

8+9=17! 👀

🐸 :)

How cool is this?! We're finally about to see some changes! We have 1.0 to go now?🤔☺️🙌🏽

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

I'm excited😁

(1) Show this thread