Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This video is definitly worth listening too. Its about an hour and a half long. If you truly want to know who the 13 Famikies of the Cabal are you should listen to this gentlemans research. Nephilim are still alive on or in the earth. It ties the battle of Armegedion to scriptures. It was originally posted by another Patriot ,but, I could not find it again after listening to the video.

https://youtu.be/9C30wV_OVHQ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

So is the vaccine apart of the End Times, in that it is being used to wipe any hyrbids? ie any Nephilim blood will be killed off but Pure blood will survive?
I've just done energy work to revoke & cancel the effects of the vaccine for those who are not choosing to have it but being affected by it, especially the miscarriages going on.
I'm wondering what is going on in terms of Light and dark, the vaccine, deaths and what is intended for cleansing / evil wiping out good humanity?

I’m not claiming its〖𝔸𝕒〗Fonts for iPhone & Android - www.fontskeyboard.coma Conspiracy rather an untest mRNA shot that causes your DNA to produce the protien marker of CV19. First your platlets attach to the protien and triggers the blood clots to form. The second is when your cells start producing this protien marker thats in CV19 and any virus that may infect you can trigger your immune system to destroy these with your lymphocytes whixh attack every cell in your body leading to organ failure eventually unless they can suplress your bodies immune response from lymphocytes.

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

There were no good human studies done on any of the shots that contain mRNA. In laboratory animals in 3 months 20% were dead , in 6 months 45% were dead and 9 months 70+% were dead and after a year all were dead. You do not need a vaccine to treat a virus with a 99.95% surval rate. Only 0.05% died from just CV19. And your chance of dying if your under 70 and with no underlying conditions is next to nothing. It’s like getting a shot for a common cold.

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

I'm aware that it is mRNA & causing health issues in those who have had it, & now it seems in those who have not, including miscarriages, which is very upsetting & why I've done energy to revoke & cancel the frequencies causing this to happen. My question is more as earth was cleansed with the flood with Noah are the vaccines being used to cleanse Nephilim now? If the vaccines are totally dark & deep state then why haven't these crimes against humanity been stopped by White Hats. Miscarriages in woman who've not had the vax is so wrong. I'll post the energy work I've done below so maybe you'll understand better what I'm meaning.

In the study I heard.. not one animal lived!! That was on my Clean Air radio station, Crosstalk. program. https://www.vcyamerica.org/crosstalk/2021/03/10/vaccination-issues/

(3) Show this thread