Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

DuckDuckGo is now compromised. Was trying to gain some information about the vaccine shedding in terms of when if ever you can be around someone for lets say 1 hour. Is that too long? Should you wait months before being around them? DuckDuckGo is following Google and others now. I've been watching all the videos from the various doctors posting now. My hairdresser had thrombosis via the nose and now has AFIB 14 days after the 2nd Pfizer shot. She asked 4 different doctors directly if it was from the shots only 1 would answer her and simply told her we don't really know the outcome. Does anyone know if it is safe to have my hair done with her or should I totally refrain and locate a new unvaccinated hairdresser or does not matter because everywhere we go others have been shedding (grocery store, hardware store, gas station) I've had her 30 years.

Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andromeda .....Z, click on at the bottom under it