Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Shared this yesterdya with my Dutch patriots aswell. These are NOT dutch protestors. They are ROMEO's. Same as BLM/ANTIFA. This is all staged and they work together with the police.
This is no different from what happened in USA. So provoke violence and be able to install even more strict laws.

Danish proud mum of twins. Healer and Clairvoyant. I fight for a world where love, honesty, integrity, and freedom for all exists.

I am so sorry about the violence that is currently going on in Holland. I myself am from Denmark. We, however, have not heard about your troubles here in DK. It is ramping up here a bit too. Our government is due to go home - all of them - soon. Working from home? The Norweigen government has gone home. Wild.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi Tafkag! Nice to find you on AnonUp.🙂 I thought of you this morning after seeing videos from Eindhoven and Amsterdam. So sad and scary. 😢 Praying this insanity stops sooner than later. 🙏🏻

Trying to connect with UK patriots

i fear the same in the uk....many people are at tipping point .... but the truth will come out and win

So sorry 😥

I work with dreams, waking and sleeping. I dream of a world resplendent with love, equanimity, truth, compassion and abundance for all.

I am so sorry :(

In NL the same. 🇳🇱⚡️

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Msm doesnt report. I get info from twitter.
#besuspended#watchingviagoogle
#hoelongwillthislast?#Awakening

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God-loving, fungus-fighting, cancer survivor, happily married 22 years and counting. A free spirit that loves chocolate chip cookies!

😕☹️😭

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

Stay safe