The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This news is disturbing, especially about Matt Gaetz. I don't know him personally, but I am one of his constituents. But, it seems to me that he has been fighting the rumor mill for quite some time. First he is gay, has an underaged gay lover; then he is married to a beautiful lady; now, he is trafficking underaged females. The news here in Florida is that this is a scam, coercion, and bribery scheme against his family. I know the truth will come out. I am just a little weary of all the games played at the expense of human beings.

i trust him too. When a hiker comes near coyote nests its the young fast stud animals that run out in plain sight to divert attention. They take the bullet to keep the young ones safe. same with many patriots taking heat while operations stay under the radar.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flo4Flotus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flo Parks, click on at the bottom under it