Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

how disappointing

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

well try and think of it as empowering...now you know and can do something about...join people and fight back demanding they do better.......and stop making unhealthy products......We have the power to do that.

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

🤬Darn it anyway. I'd been using Toms Toothpaste, but recently had to start making my own, even Toms caused a reaction. They slipped in SLS. Being a sensitive is challenging. I need stronger curse words nowadays. F...K🤬 Thank you for sharing.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

I totally get what you are saying my skin is like that...it's really hard at times and you need to be creative.

(1) Show this thread

Well that's disappointing. I like Burt's Bees. I tried Native. Didn't really work.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

I totally understand...I like their products too.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Get some natural shea butter, use it instead of Burts Bees. Works for me.

(2) Show this thread