"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell - YouTube

Mike talks about recovering from his addiction to crack and gambling, not getting vaccinated, going into hiding after getting many threats, coming to our sho...

Mike Lindell handled that interview with Kimmel really well! He showed class, humbleness, graciousness, and a good sense of humor. They actually had a conversation with opposing points of view. Refreshing! It's what the corrupt ones on the Left don't want to happen, because they don't want people to think for themselves -- or to see that's it's okay not to think like everybody else. I liked most of the comments under the video on YouTube also. Looks like more people are waking up...

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Watched live last night. Kimmel belittled him in an attempt to frustrate and discredit Mike Lindell. He took those arrows for us and broke them right on stage. Never once throwing one back at Kimmel. The My Pillow Guy wore the armor of God and spoke with the courage of truth. Was very proud of Mr. Mike Lindell.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️ Yes!!!🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread