Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

it is not a cure all

it has benefits, and should be used for some medical conditions
but it is not healthcare. It is just one part of the puzzle

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I understand CBD benefits....the THC is the problem

I've taken CBD and had excellent results.

Good stuff. We can isolate the CBD in high beneficial concentrations without the THC which is NOT necessary unless a person needs pain control

CBD is not the entire piece of the puzzle.

I've known about the Cannabinoid system for a long time. I don't smoke pot as a choice. I don't drink alcohol to get drunk or get a buzz. I have one drink socially or at a dinner out. Never more.

Personal responsibility is something very few recreational pot users exercise. Just like recreational drinkers who choose to get drunk.

Eventually someone gets hurt.

CBD is cool
THC is not.

Most of the newer pot variations that are out in legalized areas have very high elevated THC levels. It becomes a problem.

Its a conversation. My opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. I spent several years with a pot head who wasted thousands of dollars and was a total jack ass. Just sayin'

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

gotcha 👍

(1) Show this thread

trop cooool 😎