#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

VK, I am stunned right now. I am literally losing my father in law as we speak. Jerry is a widower who has been a resident of rhe VA home in Cape Girardeau, MO. The sons have been unable to come face to face for months now. A week ago Jerry received his bullshit Covid vax. Now he is hospice after a severe reaction. He was fine before thst fucking vax. Excuse my french. We are devastated. He has about 3-ish days to live. 🥲

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LucyDwigglebutt in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response LucyD Wigglebutt to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

She is a Jesus loving Trump supporting patriot who is happily Married so no DM’s ⭐️🇺🇸♥️ Holding on to my bible and Hope in my Jesus.

so sorry to hear this praying for your family

🙏🙏🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

PRAYERS UP!

Patriot, Wife, Momma, Small Business Owner. Fighting For Our Children and Our Freedoms. ~Go With God and He Will Go With You.

I'm so very sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

So sorry to hear this kind of news. I am praying for Jerry, we know a God who can. Praying for complete and total healing and for peace of mind for you and your family during this time.

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

So sorry 🙏🏻😢

So very sorry! 😔🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻