Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Our closest compadres, the ones we hung out with during lockdown, who weren't afraid to hug us and share food and homes, have now succumbed to the brainwashing of taking the jab so they can have their freedoms back.

We need new friends - people who are willing to stand up for freedom.

Where can we find these kinds of friends? (Clearly not in the Bay Area)

How to find me online: https://www.flowcode.com/page/cheeseslave

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Those people never hung out with me during lockdown. Because I talked about the new world order, aliens, and how black lives matter was scam. 😄

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication

That is the bizarre thing - they are open to aliens, they understand the scamdemic and BLM - all of it. One is Catholic school teacher and they are all getting it (!!!) and they other just wants to be able to go to bars and concerts again and feels it's not a big deal to get the jab.

I'm flabbergasted.

The Deep State has done such a great job of covering up the abuses of the psychopathic medical industrial complex. As a health blogger and someone who is vax injured, I have seen too much.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cheeseslave in this post can reply

In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication

My kid and I are vax injured too. The brainwashing is real. These people think they are woke, too... The are nice and well-intentioned people, but they are actually causing unknown harm to others.