Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I sent this all my friends in Colorado, as well as other states. People need to know that we are the reason, we must manifest and expect no masks and no covid B'S, it's up to us! White Hats need to know we're doing our part ... we are awake!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You're right about that. We can be the change we want to see

Seriously, I think they're waiting on us ... hopefully more people will be awakened, and outwardly show it!
We all need to STOP WEARING MASKS, STORM THE SCHOOL BOARDS!

You are right, they are waiting on us. I heard they wanted at least 80% awake, but are settling above 60%

yes I think that's about what I heard / read - 70% had to be awake before the plan could be triggered. We all need to manifest that people we beginning to understand that what they think is what will become their existence .... forget about the masks, the vax,

RATHER think / manifest your beautiful future: med-beds, unity through love, cleaner environments, fresh air, education and military that function as one, supreme work ethics that grow technology / life support systems / the removal of all evil, and most importantly our repentance to God and His Mercy for all.
Peace fren

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it