whaat about the front figure in a black robe with white collar. Is that Justice Roberts, or his lookalike? WTF is he doing there?
And who the eff is the black figure in the back? Is it SATAN??? LOLOL
IT IS JUST AN EFFIN' MOVIE, FOLKS!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

looks like a black veiled creepy 1800s widow or bride

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Lovely that one of the Hari Krishna's turned up.

But to seat him near Pinkie, well, that was just bad form.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

lol, did not catch that one either!

(1) Show this thread

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

The guy in the front. Is that they way people sit while the President of the US is talking?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

Nah, only in front of a fake prez.

(1) Show this thread

YEAH but what is under the black drape snacks for good guys?

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Sure has a lot of dudes sitting next to it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

lol

(2) Show this thread

if anyone has a better closeup, please post!

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

It looks like after school detention for the bad kids.

In response Kate America to her Publication

lol missing the music from ferris bueler's day off, haha

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow how pathetic!! These ppl. smh..what a joke!!!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

They might look better if they were all card board cut outs !! Now there's an idea!

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

did they use Gitmo detainees for the audience? the one on the left in back looks like HRC. lol

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Hillary has been dead for 2 years but she pretty much said she'd get them back so maybe it's her devil ghost..lol

(1) Show this thread

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

old Chuck must be fussing at his demon friend in the set next to him. he said

" why do i have to ascribe this everytime we do this. this is my seat, so you best stay the hell out of it!"

In response Melisa Davis to her Publication

right!

(1) Show this thread

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

lady death...

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

You got orange, purple, pink, green and the black..jill in blue on left.

🤷‍♀️Who's the clown in orange? Maybe the "shrouded" in black person may be the reason why there were so many ambulances and cop cars showing up in DC?🤷‍♀️

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

I wondered that alos. Why is that person standing up?

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Seems to be 2 black figures. One against the door and one 3 aisles down.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

thanks, I did not see the 2nd one you mentioned. Just the one in the front row that looks like a judge, plus the black figure by the door.

(1) Show this thread

...guy in the front in the blue suit hard at work....

FJB .......Trump is my President

The black figure is Nancy Pelosi in true form .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

BWAHAHAHA!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

can the guy in front row with the blue suit not sit up straight? looks like he may be napping.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

that whole thing was just so bizarre last night! How anyone could believe its all real is just beyond me. The masks and distancing eventhough they proudly state they have fotten the “ vaccine.” Who doesnt question this cherade? i cant hear anything even said because I am too busy making fun of all of them. bunch of idiots! Honestly I think everyone there was DS.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

wow what is the shadow in the back. scarey looking

(4) Show this thread

THIS?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

lololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! infinity

CEO/VICE PRESIDENT/JOURNALIST AT AFF MEDIA

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Ghost of Hillary.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

THAT IS BETTER!
OR TO BORROW YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT, MAYBE IT IS THE GHOST OF LINCOLN'S WIDOW? HAHA!

(1) Show this thread

😄😆🙃😁SOME SAY MAYBE THE GRIM REAPER...