this young man is helping us to save the whole world right now! Thanks Ezra!🙏🇱🇷🙅♥️

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Too old to be JFK, JR son, they have only been gone 22 yrs. What about Patrick's son? Keepin it in the family!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Regina Daly to her Publication

has nose like CBK looks kike to me.

(1) Show this thread

Good looks, high IQ, it's hard to be better defended.

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible ✝️

Just over a year ago.4/10/2020 (Singing Song called Timber)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-WxdpaDWg

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

hes jfk Jr and CBK son♥️🙏🇱🇷🙅

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

🤔 He does look like a couple of people I've seen lately.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Someone who is a silent warrior, waiting to find the flaw that opens vulnerabilities in his adversaries.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND, GEN FLYNN’S OWN GHOST ✔️

I’m a Freelance Artist and Digital Patriot searching for the Truth and perfecting my painting skills while living life in Deep South Texas .

A Patriot and Military Intelegence Genius!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Absolutely grateful for his trustworthy patriotism and service to the Nation!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Another fooking badass Patriot!