I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Good Morning Sweet Jesus
❀

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Excellent way to start my day! 😊
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

I agree !!!
Begin it with Jesus
Walk with Him through out the day
End it with Jesus.

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

Its the best way to start & end your day is with Jesus! Praise & Glory to Yeshua! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Did you get some sleep?
Is your fever down ?

I got a LOT of rest..& so far no fever! πŸ˜ƒ Today is my granddaughter's 3rd Birthday. ❀️ She is a precious angel. Always has a smile! 😁 All my grandbabies are going to be over. I am so excited! πŸ₯°

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

I'm glad you feel better. I'm happy they are all coming over. Have a good time !!!
You got some spoiling to do 😊

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

Thanks Luv❀️😘❀️ I am so looking forward to that, that is for sure! 😊

(1) Show this thread