Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

That is exactly how I became a warrior๐Ÿ˜‚

โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค Im a sailors daughter ๐Ÿ”ฑ Go NAVY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGAWW ๐Ÿ’šโค Reiki Master ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•Šโค๐ŸŒนTRUMP SUPPORTER!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Married๐Ÿ’•

The faster the better and i remember flying off... I had a great childhood!

glory days

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Imagine that? I was a survivor!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

One of my favorites located at the old driving range. Exiting battered and bruised were merely badges of courage. It makes me sad to think today's kids would have to be put in space suits with a hall monitor hovering...

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

definitely the good ole days!

(1) Show this thread

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

I still have a great scar under my chin bc I would turn flips on the rails while it was spinning. Those were the days!

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didnโ€™t know we were seeds

..I learned to sit close to the middle ;)

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread