🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

4.29.21-
NFL moron Goodell just said he will require mandated jabs for players and ANYONE who attends the games!!! no jab, no play, no attend!😠
Really Goodell???

I WAS a huge Niner fan for the past 46 years until "the village idiot" started kneeling during the National Anthem... all who followed him blindly (or not and knew) to push the narrative of oppression while making at least $45 million wasn't enough, they had to push the BS that made me BOYCOTT..and now THIS.!?

Remove Goodell and all players who kneel, and replace with Patriots who stand for this country, our Flag and don't expect MILLIONS to stroke their ego!
Problem solved!
Until then, Boycotting again this season. Such a shame!🤦‍♀️

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I've been saying for the last several years, that Goodall is a huge issue and to dump him. But the owners voted him in again and he got his private plane in the contract. Ever since Soros got involved with giving the League $$$, It's so called SJ issues have made it less fan friendly

Yep...we shall see what will come of it all when we shine a light on it. I agree with you and for the record, I have NEVER like Goodell, very bad vibes for years👿...just sayin.

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Agreed. Thanks