Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Hope you had wonderful dreams!
The bigger you realize God is the smaller your problems will be.
He will provide a way!
It has always been God's plan!

Nana is living in the same house I raised my children in once again. I did not live here for decades. I can remember many many times sitting on the back steps of this house yrs ago asking God for help because I knew that I could not control the ppl in my life that were trying to destroying me and my children.
He always got me threw every trial, every hardship, every part of my life.
I am self employed and used to worry about making enough money consistently without being in feast or famine.
Since I completely turned it over to God he as given me enough for me and enough sometimes to give to others when it is more than I need.

https://youtu.be/doEw-Yo905E

WHEN YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED | The Battle Is The Lord’s - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In our busy lives, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. When you feel stressed out and overwhelmed, turn your eyes to God not the problem. God wants us to stand ...

Newly awake, ❀️Trump's path to whole world greatness.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good morning πŸŒ… Nana πŸ’“ Thank you for the link of that video it fits me just now! πŸ˜‡ Focus in God ! I feel relieved! πŸ’•

Nana has talked to God my whole life like he was the Father handling my sorrows and satans obstacles and telling me what to do.
Many have made fun of me for talking to him out loud as if I were talking to someone standing next to me for years.

My ex used to use the excuse when he was ignoring me and not answering when I would as him something that "Hell I never no if you are talking to me or not u r talking to someone else so much"😁😁😁😁

In response Ave Del mar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Newly awake, ❀️Trump's path to whole world greatness.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are so special ✨Nana😘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ave Del mar to her Publication

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ
Same as you hun

(1) Show this thread