Does anybody feel like we are in a time warp? It has been April for the past year.

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Not really. lol Nother day one step closer to humanities freedom. ALL good over here.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes - talk about a long long long year.....

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Christmas seems like 4 years ago, not 4 months...

It seriously feels like something strange is happening with time. Sometimes feels its speeding up and other times it feels like its slowing down. It seems like there is a connection to the Schumann too. The speeding up and slowing down correlates to the waves shown on the graph. I might sound insane in saying that but its something I’ve noticed/felt.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

That's something I've experienced for a long time, but it has intensified in the last while
No you aren't crazy, just more sensitive & attuned to changing frequencies!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Thanks for that.....lol....now I have this in my head! LOL

http://www.songlyrics.com/rocky-horror-picture-show/time-warp-lyrics/

YES!!!
YES!!!!
I am so relieved someone else is feeling this Eternal April!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😉👍