Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

There is a Browning rifle in Morgan, Utah. Are you one of those Brownings?

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

Awesome...you made it here.

God FIRST•Proud Patriot and Trump Supporter•CEO of Clean Hands Michigan•Exiled by Twitter twice•

When I put#Zero into Gematria my name and the state i live in also comes up.. strange world we live in.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

There you are. ❤️

(1) Show this thread